Terms of Contribution
Thank you for contributing! We need you to license your contributions under free and open licenses.
Working Group groups.google.com/d/forum/tosdr
The working group is public.
- By contributing to this group by email, you agree – unless stated otherwise in each email – that your contribution may be included in the source code of ToS;DR and published under the following copyright license:
- Definition of contributor
- A "contributor" is any person, excluding legal persons (e.g. corporations), who wrote at least one email to the group at least 90 days before the start of the poll.
- to these terms shall be approved by more than 70% of voting contributors.
- All polls shall be organized by a Contributor announcing the intention to create a poll to the public email group. The poll shall occur if not less than three people agree to a vote using the final text of the given poll within a seven day period of the final text being posted. The poll shall take place and be officiated by a Team member no less than 10 days from a poll being organized, and no more than 25 days. Team members maintain special privilege to call a poll at any time as long as said poll is announced no less than 10 days prior. No poll shall be valid if less than three Contributors cast votes.
- Definition of Team member
- A Team member is any person, excluding legal persons, who is listed on the team page of the project website, or who has been granted write access to the project's source code repository.
v1.2, 7 December 2012 List of changes to this page
Terms of Service; Didn't Read
Mailing list: email@example.com